WiFi Site Survey
WiFi Site Surveys anywhere in New Zealand
Our WiFi site survey can dramatically reduce the time and costs that are involved in deploying and maintaining Wi-Fi networks and improve network performance and coverage in all kinds of environments: warehouses, office buildings, airports, malls, or open space areas.
Passive / Active / Predictive WiFi site surveys
WiFi Survey surveys based on on-site measurements
- Fast data collection
- Passive, active, and predictive surveys (a.k.a RF modeling)
- Spectrum analysis
- Comprehensive WLAN analysis with easy-to-understand visualization of signal level, interference, access point coverage areas, data rates, network issues, etc.
- Detailed information about every access point: channel, maximum data rate, vendor, encryption type, etc.
- Full support of 802.11ax, as well as 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, and 802.11ac networks
- GPS-assisted outdoor surveys
- Dozens of antenna patterns allow modeling APs by major WLAN vendors: Cisco, Aruba, Ruckus, Aerohive, Ubiquiti, Meraki, and many others
- Detailed reporting in PDF, HTML, and ODT (Microsoft Word) formats
Get a Free Quotation!
Call us: 0800 11 04 51 or E-mail us: email@example.com